Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2017, 12:29:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to the forum.                           Just browsing? Register to get full access as some areas are 'members only'                                 Problems? admin@cavedwellers.co.ukNOTE: the rules state that user names are exactly that (Bob S, John Doe, etc.) anything else will prevent approval. All applications are checked to prevent spammers.

+  Cavedwellers
|-+  Fresh Expressions, Pioneer Ministry, Evangelism
| |-+  Books and Media
| | |-+  Gerry Adams on The Bible A History
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gerry Adams on The Bible A History  (Read 1821 times)
Blake

« on: February 21, 2010, 08:37:52 PM »

I saw this one coming up in the past weeks, and was surprised, thought it a little contoversial, and was prepared to see it as a synical presentation where he would try to justify his position.

I didn't find this to be the case.  i found myself seeing a man supported and challenged by the stories in the bible, somewhat like we all are.

I t's been a really good series, I hope others have been able to see it, and i hope they've enjoyed it

To see the world in a grain of sand, and to see heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hands, and eternity in an hour.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Login with username, password and session length